- Permanent Part time Dental Assistant / Receptionist needed to join our team.
- Good language skills
- Computer knowledge will be an asset.
- The right person needs to be motivated and self directed.
Contact on the email below.
Our mission is to be a world-class business Partner for leading dentists across Canada. We inspire our Partners to achieve ambitious personal and professional growth. We provide unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners at the forefront of oral care. We enable the best to be even better.
The Regional Manager oversees the operations at a group of dental practices and is responsible for the financial performance and growth of each practice. The Regional Manager effectively develops and motivates the employees at each of the practices and serves as a leader to the Practice Managers. The Regional Manager strives to continuously improve the patient experience in each practice.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Financial Performance and Growth
* Patient Experience
* People Management
- Ensure effective provider, team and patient scheduling
- Accountable for all patient financial arrangements/payment plans
- Manage and analyze daily staffing costs and payroll administration for the region
- Completes all daily banking and oversees accounts payable process for the region
- Carries out proper human resource functions including hiring, terminations, employee relations, performance reviews and health and safety compliance with the assistance of the HR team
- Drives new patient flow through implementation of internal and external Practice marketing
- Actively seeks out opportunities to improve regional Practice performance and growth
- Collaborate with Practice Partner and Practice Managers to ensure alignment of Practice targets for all practices in the region
- Encourages and builds team through effective hiring, training and ongoing performance management
- Establishes and maintains effective communication throughout the region
- Is available to all team members for support and guidance
- Coaches and directs service providers and team members to achieve targets
- Co-ordinates and hosts daily team meetings and promotes team education
- Ensure optimal utilization of dentalcorp Support Centre services
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a management role
- Previous experience in the dental industry is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and motivate employees through effective management
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Travel throughout the GTA, and to Eastern Ontario is required
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com